Gaz height adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market.
The main features of these kits are:
1. On car damping adjustment
2. Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment
3. The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
4. All units are provided with high quality coil springs in various rates and diameters. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customers requirements.
5. When a coilover is unable to be installed a separate damper and rear coil spring with a variable spring platform is used so the kit retains full height adjustment.
6. TÜV and ISO 9000 Certified
N.B. These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT LISTED, ITS MOST LIKELY THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SUSPENSION KIT.
If you live outside of the UK please contact me for a shipping quote prior to purchasing to ensure you are charged the correct amount.